GNU GWO BTX 2022
вул. Культури 23
(057) 705-09-07, (095) 100-01-03
GNU's GWO with intuitive ASYM asymmetric technology keeps getting better and better. It is easy to operate and suitable for absolutely any places and riding styles. Waved Magne-Traction edges provide unparalleled edge control even on ice, while a lightweight and incredibly strong high-density fiber core provides a stable ride. The side walls are made of the strongest recycled elastomer ABS, which also protects the core from moisture; Tri-Ax fiber is laid in succession at 45° 45° 90° angles for excellent torsional stiffness, and Bi-Ax is laid at 0° 90° for more flexibility and responsiveness. All you need to go from beginner to pro rider is GWO.
- Hardness: 4-7 out of 10
- Purpose: Freestyle, All-Mountain
- True Twin Geometry: fully symmetrical board geometry
- Banana camber: rocker between the bindings, with a flat and soft camber in the contact area for maneuverability and excellent buoyancy in heavy snow conditions
- Magne-Traction is 7 strategically placed smooth ridges on the line of both lateral radii. They protrude the most in the binding area, where the center of gravity is located, which adds control and power exactly where they are needed most. The rest of the lugs are smaller and not as aggressive: providing control without detracting from your freestyle freedom
- G1 Eco Core Aspen/Paulownia I: Lightweight and incredibly strong core with high fiber density for a stable ride
- Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax composite fiberglass: Tri-Ax fiber is laid in succession at 45° 45° 90° angles, which gives excellent torsional rigidity and the Bi-Ax fiber is laid at 0° 90° angles for greater flexibility and responsiveness
- Sustainable Topsheet Eco-Sublimated Poly Top.
- Eco Sublimated TNT Base: A fast base with low fluorine content and therefore more environmentally friendly.
- Sidewalls UHMW Sidewalls made of durable elastomer ABS.
- Handmade in the USA