RONIX FLYWEIGHT SKIMMER alpine white/lime
Select a size4'5"/53"
вул. Культури 23
(057) 705-09-07, (095) 100-01-03
A stripped-down version of the classic Carbon Air Core 3 Skimmer designed specifically for the rider who thinks smaller doesn't mean fewer features. This new shape is over 25% thinner than any other Ronix wakesurf and features a minimalist lightweight design. The light weight means extra spin during tricks, while the slimmer profile means natural board control. The traction model is reinforced with several types of mats, one of which is equipped with arch support and ventilation holes.
- Rider Level: Expert
- Flyweight: For many riders, light weight is an important feature of a wakesurf - and the Flyweight design is designed to meet this need
- Slim profile: Designed for riders who want a good feel on the water, reminiscent of wakeskating. Usually small fins are used or skating goes without them at all, since the board has its own high grip
- Skimmer: Responsive wakesurf that provides the rider with a balanced ride; sharp rails, thin profile allow for faster response and power transfer. This style is chosen by those who want to have better contact with the board than with the Finns
- Hard Rail: Hard rails provide tight turns at high speeds
- Lava Resin: a high melting point resin is used during the manufacture of the wakesurf
- Handmade by Robots: every wakesurf eliminates the possibility of human error in its creation, as it is assembled by machines - the board turns out exactly as it was intended
- Wax Mat Direct (on the nose): a thin silicone mat similar to your favorite surf wax. Designed specifically for riders who want better board feel
- Machined EVA (on the tail): maximum performance in an EVA mat; most models have arch support for the back foot and a high ponytail
- Ventilation holes on tail mat
- Fin-S Mounting System: keels are easy and convenient to install without the use of tools in a few steps
- Includes 1 symmetrical fin 1” (fiberglass).
Board-Club is the official representative of RONIX in Ukraine.
Buying RONIX in Board Club stores in Kyiv, Kharkov, Odessa or ordering on our website means becoming part of the surf culture, getting the best price and manufacturer's warranty for all products presented in our stores!