XCEL COMP X 2/2 gsn MN20C2C8
вул. Культури 23
(057) 705-09-07, (095) 100-01-03
XCEL (Hawaii) is now a market leader in surf wetsuits, as well as kitesurfing, windsurfing, wakeboarding and SUP wetsuits. Every year they invest a lot of effort and money in improving technology and in finding new design solutions to maximize the effectiveness of wetsuits and protective clothing from the sun.
COMP X 2mm is the ultimate in premium technology at an affordable price. The wetsuit has a minimum number of seams, Japanese mineralized nanoprene provides perfect flexibility, TDC (Thermo Dry Celliant) is present from the chest to the knees, and the waterproof zipper with magnetic clip makes the COMP X an ideal wetsuit.
TDC (Thermo Drying Celliant) - a revolutionary inner lining made of smart fibers that convert body heat into infrared energy, increase thermal insulation, increase endurance, and promote rapid recovery after exercise.
- Japanese mineralized neoprene makes this wetsuit lighter, softer and warmer.
- Comfort and warmth from chest to knees with lightweight, quick-drying TDC (Thermo DryingCelliant) lining.
- Minimum seams from chest to knees for ultimate comfort.
- Knee Flex Grooves prevents wrinkling on the back of the knee
- New Fusion X extra seam protection - the wetsuit is glued and blind-stitched for added durability.
- Waterproof zip with magnetic clip
- Anatomically cut, the wetsuit fits like a second skin.
- Smooth-coated collar fits securely around the neck and prevents water from entering the inside.
Board-Club official representative XCEL in Ukraine