LIB TECH TRAVIS RICE PRO C2 2022
вул. Культури 23
(057) 705-09-07, (095) 100-01-03
The beloved shape of Travis Rice, designed by Jackson Hole and tested by many riders around the world, is now translated into a lightweight design made with sustainable technologies and materials - Horsepower. The T.Rice Pro HP snowboard is designed to make you not only enjoy riding, but improve your technique day by day. Fully symmetrical geometry, medium stiffness, C2 camber for a balanced yet stable ride, basalt fiber ply, lightweight profiled nose and tail construction for better maneuverability, Magne-Traction, aspen and paulownia core and one The main features of this model are the Blunt Nose. The perfect snowboard from one of the best snowboarders in the world.
- Hardness: 6-7 out of 10
- Destination: All Mountain / Freestyle
- True Twin Geometry: Fully symmetrical board geometry
- C2 Camber: A mixture of rocker and camber, pronounced rocker between the binding zones with aggressive camber in the tail and nose of the board. Thanks to this design, the board performs well in deep snow and is balanced and stable at high speeds
- Magne-Traction: These are 7 strategically placed smooth ridges on the line of both lateral radii. They stick out the most around your feet, where your center of gravity is, which adds control and power exactly where you need them most. The rest of the lugs are smaller and not as aggressive: providing control without detracting from your freestyle freedom
- Core Construction - Horsepower Construction - Lightweight, eco-friendly and responsive construction with an aspen and paulownia core and a combined basalt fiber braid.< /li>
- Heart - 60% Aspen / 40% Paulownia.
- Combination Braid: Tri-Ax Fiber with Basalt - Combined fiberglass braid at different angles in combination with basalt fiber, this combination gives excellent torsional rigidity, good flexibility and responsiveness .
- Basalt - heavy duty basalt fiber, much stronger and stronger than standard fiberglass, it has elongation properties similar to epoxy, the fiber gives a high level of torsional rigidity to the board, very difficult to manufacture, it provides durability .
- Sustainable top layer: Eco Sublimated Bio Beans Top with the highest strength-to-weight ratio
- Eco Sublimated Sintered Base: A fast sintered base with low fluorine content and therefore more environmentally friendly
- Birch Internal Sidewalls - Birch Internal Sidewalls, laid at a 90? angle, provide excellent, clear force transfer to the edges.
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls - ABS elastomer sidewalls protect the core from moisture.
- UHMW Tip/Tail Impact Deflection - The toughest ABS elastomer in the nose and tail provides excellent responsiveness, strength and vibration damping.
- Handmade in the USA